Imperial Toy Network of Websites
• Your IP Address
• Information We Collect From You
• In order to operate the Site and provide you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you, we may collect profile information (i.e. information that could be used to contact you such as full name, postal address, phone number and email address), demographic information (e.g. age, zip code, city, gender, household income, purchase history information and age), and public information. In those instances where we do collect personally identifiable information, it is only to improve your experience on our site. Examples of voluntarily submitting personally identifiable information include our polls, entering sweepstakes or contests, filling out the registration page, sending us feedback or posting in our chat rooms or message boards. Tracking how users interact with our site helps us to develop new features and content. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information is shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis that is, never containing any personally identifiable information. In the event of a complaint, we may also receive personally identifiable information about you from other users or third parties who may communicate information to us about you in relation to that complaint.
• Information Other Web Sites Collect From You
• How We Use Your Personal Information
• Imperial Toy doesn't require anyone to share any personal information about themselves in order to enjoy our web site. That means you can visit our site without any need to register with us. However, our sites contain special sections and privileges for members that register (such as but not limited to sweepstakes, newsletter, special offers, etc.). The personal information we ask for is usually first and last name, mailing address, age, phone number and an email address. See below for how we use this information. If you do not wish to receive such communications and product information from Imperial Toy at any time, just email us at email@example.com. Our mailings and emails will also include information allowing you to ask not to receive such information in the future. Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information like your name postal and e-mail address. This is for personalization purposes as well as a unique identifier that allows us to contact you if you receive our newsletter or to tell you that you have won one of the sweepstakes offers available to registered users. Additional demographic and preference information (like birthday, profession, children in household, or reason for using the Site) is to help us customize your experience and develop new features that are most relevant to our users. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners if the customer selects to receive such information. If Imperial Toy believes that anyone's behavior on our site may damage us or anyone else, we may disclose the relevant personal information in order to prevent this harm. In that case, we might try to identify the wrongdoer, contact them or bring legal action against them. We may also disclose personal information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, or in response to a legal request.
• How Your Personal Information May be used by Third Parties
• With your permission, Imperial Toy may provide your information to outside companies that offer products or services that may be of interest. Should you wish to change this preference, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org. By electing to receive communications (such as emails or newsletters), or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or other programs, offered by third parties on the Site, you consent to our providing your profile information to those third parties. Third parties may use your personal information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control, and you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. You will need to contact those third parties to instruct them directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them. Additionally, you agree that we will have the right to use and disclose all such information you submit in the same manner in which we use and disclose all other information you submit. Your profile information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets, or a bankruptcy, of Imperial Toy. In special circumstances, Imperial Toy may give other companies access to our information database, but only if necessary to allow them to provide database or server maintenance or security, help us process and fulfill orders or requests, or provide other similar services to Imperial Toy. If we do provide access, we require those other companies to sign confidentiality agreements promising to keep secret any information they see.
• How We Use Demographic Information
• We use demographic information to tailor the Site and communications to the interests of our members and visitors. We may share anonymous aggregate demographic information with advertisers and other third parties so that they can tailor their advertisements and communications to the appropriate audience. We may share personal customer information with our agents, representatives and trusted service providers for the purpose of assisting us in delivering our website content, sending email about your Imperial Toy registration or other information you have elected to receive, fulfilling customer orders; administering contests or sweepstakes, providing customer service; enhancing and improving customers' shopping experiences; and completing credit card transactions. These third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose except providing these services on behalf of Imperial Toy. We may also share personal customer information with law enforcement officials in the investigation of alleged unlawful activities related to the use of our site. We will have no legal liability for such disclosures. Our online surveys and contests ask users for contact information (like addresses). We use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The user's contact information is only used to contact the user when necessary. However, on particular pages where we ask for your personally identifiable information, we may explicitly tell you that the data we are collecting on that page will be shared with third parties, in which case those disclosures shall override anything to the contrary in this policy. For example, before you submit answers to questions we ask in an advertiser-sponsored promotion, we will tell you that your answers will be shared with that advertiser. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
• Our site requires you to opt-in to receiving any information from us or our partners. We also provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any future communications from us and our partners at any time. If you want to remove your information from our database and not receive future communications or registration-required service(s), please send an e-mail to email@example.com, or alternatively, go to the your membership account and change your e-mail preferences.
• Children's Guidelines
• Children's privacy is of primary concern to us.
1. The Site does not knowingly collect online contact information without parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to suspend participation in the activity. Without prior parental notification, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes.
2. The Site does not knowingly collect personally identifiable offline contact information from children.
3. The Site does not knowingly distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from children.
4. The Site does not give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
5. The Site does not require a child to provide us with more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation.
• Our Security Precautions, Location of Information
• Imperial Toy, LLC